Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Near Perfect Afternoon

Earthly Pleasures - my favaourite scones, yes I am a self declared expert on scones. The best ones is surprisingly not in the highlands. Carcosa has good ones but quite pricey. Stumbled upon the ones at Delicious at Midvalley. Good. The one at Lakeview is not good but the view make up for it.

Eternal Destiny - Having the chance to re-read Van Til's Christian Apologetics, the apologist I owe my entire system of how I see philosophy and theology in its organic relationship. A struggle since undergraduate days. Shall put in a nutshell some of the most important principles Van Til has laid down. Look out for it if you ever wonder on questions like authority vs reason and is there really a point of contact for Christians and atheist as well as agnostics.
















3 comments:

  1. 放慢步伐学着体会人生!即使一碗稀饭白粥也是无比甘甜!人生哲学只能在体会和学习中更好明白和深刻!神学更要从人与人和神与人之间的关系上磨练和无数次的仿佛的挫折和战胜!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah!!!!! ambil gambar bestnye.... i should have gone there! take la my picture! we have no picture together ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love scones too, especially the one at Carcosa... Well, I didn't pay it myself, my sister in law took us..=)
    My sister is a big fan of scones too. Will let her know about the scones at Midvalley...hehe..
    http://chinweekean.blogspot.com/2009/07/fullerton-hotel.html

    ReplyDelete